Health & Safety Protocol
We are thrilled to have reopened our sites. Of course the restaurants and bar will be slightly different from before the Covid-19 outbreak, and we would like to reassure you that we are taking all the obvious precautions, and expanding our level of hygiene to protect both guests and staff.
- All staff will have been checked and logged for any health issues, and if necessary sent home to quarantine.
- Staff will always wear fresh clothing for each service, and will have training, in order to be aware of the highest levels of hygiene, and safe working environmental conditions.
- The restaurant will be deep cleaned after each service.
- Hand sanitisers will be available for all customers.
Here are some of the precautions, and requests you will find in place when you visit.
- As much as possible only staff allocated to a table will be serving, and protective clothing will be provided that are non-reusable.
- Tables will be thoroughly sanitised between guests visits.
- Washrooms will be checked regularly, and sanitised.
- Hand washing regularly by all staff and guests is requested.
We are very much looking forward to moving forward together within the safety of a controlled environment.
Amy, Patrick & the Kudu Collective Management